Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Weigh-In

Well I decided to go to a Thursday meeting instead of my Monday meeting. I liked my meeting much better this time. There were more people and the meeting leader was very friendly. She did my weigh-in when I got there. I lost 4 pounds this week. She was so excited for me and I felt bad telling her that my weight always jumps up and down within 10 pounds. I don't know if it still will with me being on WeightWatchers. Only time will tell! I did, however, tell my leader that I was excited that she was excited. It was cool hearing that our group lost 48 pounds and know that 4 of them were mine.

2 comments:

  1. I think 4 pounds is a great start! And I understand your caution--you don't want to get too excited over what may be water weight or just a fluke, but it's actually pretty typical for people to lose a lot of weight in the first two weeks. I think I might have lost 4 pounds my first week, too. So take that as a success, because it's driving you forward to your goal, and trust that you're not going to gain it back. New eating and new exercise means no more "jumping" back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome start!! Geoff and I are starting in earnest tomorrow .. D Day for us. We hope it will not only help us not gain weight but lose it too. It will be a good thing to focus on. Congratulations on your first week success!!

    ReplyDelete