So I finally went to WeightWatchers and signed up! I'm about 10 pounds heavier than I thought. I guess my scale at home is ancient. Maybe it's time to upgrade. Oh well, but I'm excited to embark on this journey. I'm not a huge fan of my group. What happened to proper English when we speak? Oy.
Here's what I learned:
Boca Veggie burgers are supposed to be good and are only 2 points.
Crystal Light has Mocktails that are 0 points and you can add liquor for a nice adult beverage.
ICE sparkling water is zero points and a great pop substitute.
In other news I got some new sandals. I am a person who loves flip flops but my feet don't have any arches. I hate walking around in the summer because my feet end up hurting so much. I've heard from at least three teachers I work with that they love Keen shoes. I went to the shoe store today and tried them on. They have memory foam and are the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn. They're water proof too! I love 'em! Can't wait to wear them tomorrow.
Last but not least: I bought two new frames for my picture wall. I'm going to print these lovely pictures to hang on my wall.
Labels
Teaching
(30)
Weight Watchers
(13)
cooking
(13)
Running
(12)
Clothing Challenge
(11)
Food
(10)
Clothes
(8)
Photography
(8)
family
(6)
Exercising
(5)
Reading
(5)
weight loss
(5)
Hair
(4)
Puppies
(4)
Apple Products
(3)
Camping
(3)
DIY
(3)
Shoes
(3)
Travel
(3)
Anne Frank
(2)
BWCA
(2)
Canoeing
(2)
Christmas
(2)
Half-Marathon
(2)
Movies
(2)
90s
(1)
Boundary Waters
(1)
Bucket List
(1)
Hunger Games
(1)
MarchSelfie
(1)
cats
(1)
flash mob
(1)
iPad
(1)
iPod
(1)
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you joined WW officially! Don't be afraid to experiment with different groups and different meeting leaders! The first leader I went to was waaaaay awkward, but I tried another meeting time and the leader I ended up staying with is one of my favorite things about this program!
ReplyDeleteI hope you find that the meetings keep you motivated! You're very good at "should", so I know you'll be successful!
So, congrats on WW. I'm disappointed that you didn't post a picture of your new sandals...being the shoe lover that I am. However I did like the pictures you did post. Good job!
ReplyDelete