Today was very warm so I wore a dress with leggings. The only thing I would have changed was my foot ware. I wore black flats that have absolutely no support. I was in the computer lab with my kids and the floor is concrete with a thin spread of carpet over it. I will be wearing better shoes tomorrow, that's for-sure!
Labels
Teaching
(30)
Weight Watchers
(13)
cooking
(13)
Running
(12)
Clothing Challenge
(11)
Food
(10)
Clothes
(8)
Photography
(8)
family
(6)
Exercising
(5)
Reading
(5)
weight loss
(5)
Hair
(4)
Puppies
(4)
Apple Products
(3)
Camping
(3)
DIY
(3)
Shoes
(3)
Travel
(3)
Anne Frank
(2)
BWCA
(2)
Canoeing
(2)
Christmas
(2)
Half-Marathon
(2)
Movies
(2)
90s
(1)
Boundary Waters
(1)
Bucket List
(1)
Hunger Games
(1)
MarchSelfie
(1)
cats
(1)
flash mob
(1)
iPad
(1)
iPod
(1)
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooooh, you were in a computer lab. That's why I got so many emails from you. :)
ReplyDeleteflats are cute and very in style but they really don't give support, especially after wearing danskos.
ReplyDelete