Today was a good day. It was extremely busy but I was in a good mood. The busier we got in the computer lab, the more loopy I got. The best part of my day was when I walked into my classroom in the morning and saw the nicest note from my custodian. I had left him a serving the Black Bean and Couscous Salad the night before. He said that it was delicious but his main point was to wish me a happy birthday. He also left some m&ms, chocolate, and a silk rose. It was very touching.
Labels
Teaching
(30)
Weight Watchers
(13)
cooking
(13)
Running
(12)
Clothing Challenge
(11)
Food
(10)
Clothes
(8)
Photography
(8)
family
(6)
Exercising
(5)
Reading
(5)
weight loss
(5)
Hair
(4)
Puppies
(4)
Apple Products
(3)
Camping
(3)
DIY
(3)
Shoes
(3)
Travel
(3)
Anne Frank
(2)
BWCA
(2)
Canoeing
(2)
Christmas
(2)
Half-Marathon
(2)
Movies
(2)
90s
(1)
Boundary Waters
(1)
Bucket List
(1)
Hunger Games
(1)
MarchSelfie
(1)
cats
(1)
flash mob
(1)
iPad
(1)
iPod
(1)
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the outfit and necklace! So glad someone at school knew it's your birthday and did something special for you.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this outfit. LOVE how you're using leggings! I need to start experimenting with them! I'm comfortable wearing them with dresses and loooong sweaters, but not sure how to pull them off in the warmer months. This is super cute!
ReplyDelete