Saturday
I had grad school class all day but it was exciting because it was my last day of my second class. Two down, eleven to go before I have my masters! Five to go before I have my reading endorsement. I'm really looking forward to my next class even though it starts next Saturday (what happened to a break before the summer session starts?!) because it's all about secondary reading education! This last class was all about elementary.
I went running after class, took a shower, and straightened my hair for the first time since I've cut my hair. Here's what I wore:
Sunday
I slept in and read a bit of Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. Holy panties! I'm about half-way through and I'm having a very difficult time liking the leading man in the story. I won't say much more because we're going to be discussing it in book club but I feel like it has a Twilight syndrome.
Then I spent some hours grading and took a break to run again. (Aren't you proud Kate?!) It's a glamorous life.
Monday
I woke up with a headache. I went to work with a headache. I tried to power through my day and spent my lunch with my classroom door closed, laying on the floor trying to get rid of it. I got to my prep and felt sick. I figured out who could cover my last two classes and I headed home to sleep. I woke up 3 hours later with a minor headache that I know will go away if I'm careful. Oy. I need some acupuncture.
But I like the outfit I wore...
Sunday's outfit is my favorite, although Saturday is pretty cute...and so is Monday. What can I say, you're just too cute for your own good. Your hair on Sunday is darling!! I like it both ways but it's a different look for you to have it short and straight. It works!
ReplyDeleteSo excited about your school news. I know you're going to learn a lot in your next class... and use it too.