Friday, April 6, 2012

Cosmo's Day of Fun!

Today I didn't have school because I'm a teacher and we don't work all that hard. Obvs.
I still woke up insanely early to go running with Kate. She made me run uphill the entire time. For real. When we were finished I went to play with Cosmo while she got ready for work. He's a little ball of energy and so adorable! I was going to nap but I decided to just hang with him until it was time for me to shower and leave for my massage.

I captured a hilarious video of him playing, check it out:


Then I went to get a massage and a hair cut. It was a rough day. I didn't get my nap--but Kate (the one who had to work) did. How does that work? :-) I guess she didn't have a cuuuuuute puppy to distract her.

So... let's talk about my hair. It's short. Really short. My normal "stylist" is on vacation so I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to have someone else cut my hair. Wrong. I asked for it to be at my chin--exactly what I told my stylist in December. It's about a mile past my chin. I'll have Kate take some pictures of it and post them later. I don't think it looks bad... it's just very, very short. I haven't had it this short since first grade. Oy.

Well, I am going to go have dinner with my favorite sister. Love you all bunches!

1 comment:

  1. I love this video! And I want tosee pictures of your hair.

    Katie's a slave driver :-) just kidding!

    ReplyDelete