Kate and I woke up at the crack of mid-morning. It was glorious. She shot me a text and asked it I was awake and ready to run. I had been up since 8 am because I am getting old and have to work hard to sleep in until 11 am. I was playing Smurf Village... addicting!
We went running--it was interesting. You can read about our run on her blog. It was raining, but we're hardcore.
Anyway, here are the long awaited photos of my hair cut. Enjoy!
Labels
Teaching
(30)
Weight Watchers
(13)
cooking
(13)
Running
(12)
Clothing Challenge
(11)
Food
(10)
Clothes
(8)
Photography
(8)
family
(6)
Exercising
(5)
Reading
(5)
weight loss
(5)
Hair
(4)
Puppies
(4)
Apple Products
(3)
Camping
(3)
DIY
(3)
Shoes
(3)
Travel
(3)
Anne Frank
(2)
BWCA
(2)
Canoeing
(2)
Christmas
(2)
Half-Marathon
(2)
Movies
(2)
90s
(1)
Boundary Waters
(1)
Bucket List
(1)
Hunger Games
(1)
MarchSelfie
(1)
cats
(1)
flash mob
(1)
iPad
(1)
iPod
(1)
Everyone thinks your hair cut is very cute!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think those photos are amazing. Inspired. Whoever took them is a genius.