Friday, June 15, 2012

Two Milestones This Week!

I went to WW and did a weigh-in today. I really liked the lady and next time I'm home I'll definitely attend one of her meetings. OK, you don't care about that though.

Because...


I've lost 10.4 lbs total AND I hit my 5%! That means I've lost 5% of my starting weight. It's very exciting! I'm sure you're noticing that I conveniently used depth of field and made my weight and all that info fuzzy in the photo, ha-ha! ;-)

In other news, I went running today and ran for a total of 25 minutes! I also walked the dog for half a mile so total I walked/ran 2.7 miles today. Woot! I'm feeling good! I've got a busy weekend ahead of me but I'm looking forward to it. Then I'll be back in the Cloud and I'll be working on grad school stuff next week, but don't worry, I will be blogging next week because I'm going to be planning my vacation in August to the Grand Canyon with Andrea! :-)

So many exclamation points...

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep up the good work, Doll! I'm so proud of you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful achievement in only 3 weeks! Is it for sure that you and Andi are doing a trip in August? I'm so glad you are I think you'll have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete