Today was a productive day! I finally called and closed some credit cards that have just been sitting around not being used, without a balance on them. I don't plan to ever use them again so I decided to just close them. The companies really try to keep you! I turned down a few gift cards.
Last night I went out with a girl friend of mine and saw the movie What to Expect When You're Expecting. Very funny. I "lol"ed quite a bit and Chase Crawford... dreamy! :-) I really liked the movie; I probably won't purchase it but if it's on Netflix ever, I'd watch it again.
Before deciding on what to do last night, I was texting with my friend. Of course, my phone froze. This is a common occurrence since my phone was 2.5 years old. In the middle of making plans it froze three times in quick succession. I couldn't text her back for 20 minutes! I was so angry. So today I went to the cell phone place and got a new plan and phone! Yay!
I got the iPhone 4s! Siri is so much fun! She doesn't really like knock knock jokes though...
Labels
Teaching
(30)
Weight Watchers
(13)
cooking
(13)
Running
(12)
Clothing Challenge
(11)
Food
(10)
Clothes
(8)
Photography
(8)
family
(6)
Exercising
(5)
Reading
(5)
weight loss
(5)
Hair
(4)
Puppies
(4)
Apple Products
(3)
Camping
(3)
DIY
(3)
Shoes
(3)
Travel
(3)
Anne Frank
(2)
BWCA
(2)
Canoeing
(2)
Christmas
(2)
Half-Marathon
(2)
Movies
(2)
90s
(1)
Boundary Waters
(1)
Bucket List
(1)
Hunger Games
(1)
MarchSelfie
(1)
cats
(1)
flash mob
(1)
iPad
(1)
iPod
(1)
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New plan! So grown-up! :)
ReplyDeleteYou probably already know more about the iPhone than I do. I'll email you a list of my favorite apps! Have you downloaded C25K yet? LOL!
Ohhhhh yeah! I would LOVE the email though! Most of the apps on my iPad work on the iPhone too and any that I paid for I can put on my iPhone as well (for free).
ReplyDeleteSoooo your post is titled all grown up part one but I notice in the picture you took that you had your scissors from GRADE SCHOOL. I really got a kick out of that! You're too darling!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE MY IPHONE too cute blog sista!
ReplyDeletehttp://abpetite.blogspot.com/
Thanks Ashlee! Your blog is great! Love the recipes!
ReplyDelete