As you know... I speak much more eloquently in photographs. Most were taken with my iPhone so be kind. :-)
 |
| Nik has been helping me correct papers (the saint). He's being introduced to middle schoolers who are just discovering "humor" doesn't only have to be slap-stick. |
 |
| Obviously I didn't take this photo but I enjoyed this one. |
 |
| Celebrating Julie's birthday. I took her to Disney on Ice! |
 |
| Julie and I! |
 |
| Nik and I in front of my mom's Christmas tree. |
 |
| The Hovland Family |
 |
| I can't stop buying books... this is my New Year's Resolution. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? |
 |
| This made my day. I had my students read the poem "The Cremation of Sam McGee." It's a totally awesomely, creepy poem my sister introduced me to. I love it! |
So. That's what's new!
I love all the pictures! I also love that your New Years resolution is to stop buying books, you nerd! :) but it would be great to incorporate some info about checking out books at the library with your lessons. I don't think that's a skill a lot of kids possess these days!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Can't wait for you to BE home for the holidays!!!
ReplyDelete