Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Lights -- Tis the Season

Last night Nik and I were hanging out after making a nice dinner of spaghetti with parmesan & artichoke sauce from Tastefully Simple. Amazing. We threw in mushrooms, tomatoes, and kielbasa to kick it up a notch. Next time I'll have to get some garlic bread--it would have been a nice addition.

After dinner I made Nik get a sweatshirt and waddle to the car. (That's right, I said waddle. He was complaining about being so full... apparently I'm too active after I eat.)

After a half hour we finally reached the destination (it should have taken 10 minutes but I may have ignored the directions and tried to go my own way... oops.) As we pulled onto Main Street I switched the radio to 97.3 FM. It was playing fuzzy Christmas music. As we continued down the road, the radio started to come in more clear. Around the bend you could see a house filled with lights. Not just lights but lights synchronized to music that was playing on our radio! Here's a video I took. Enjoy.



If you're ever near Clearwater, MN (about 10 minutes south of St. Cloud, MN), I highly recommend going to see this house. The lights run from about 5:30pm until 11pm. The man does it for free but accepts monitory donations. There are 56 songs on his playlist and all have are synchronized to the lights.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty dang impressive! Did Nik decide that it was worth the waddle? :)

    ReplyDelete