Thursday, March 29, 2012

Decade Day



Note: per request of a "reader," I have posted a picture of my full-body outfit from Wacky Day on yesterday's blog post.

Today was "Decade Day" during our Spirit Week. I was having a hard time deciding on 50s, 80s, or 90s and none of you were very helpful. Oh well, I forgive you because you have school, a baby, a new puppy, or work to keep you busy. Unless I have other readers besides the 8 people I told about this blog...

I ended up going with...

90s grunge! Mostly, I just wanted to wear my overalls. I ended up buttoning one button and tucking the flannel into my overalls so you could see that I had only one strap done. My students informed me many times throughout the day that one of my hooks was undone. I guess they don't know much about the 90s but that was SO uncool to have both done up.


I started out the day with a mock "Rachel" hairstyle but it was bothering my so I slipped on a thick headband.


I had many students that didn't know what decade I was from--oh well! The kids were pretty cute in their costumes. We had a lot of 80s (no surprise there) and the boys got into the 50s look. Tomorrow is "Wildcat Pride" day and it's going to be a big day full of black and orange. It's also a big day because it's Talent Show Day!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love your outfits! Especially the layer headband look, I think you could start something...! And I love your hair like that, have your kids seen Friends?

    I'm sorry I didn't comment yesterday, I read it, but I have a needy baby who doesn't sleep. Ever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your outfits are great! And I can't wait to hear all about that talent show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun week for you. You definitely had some fun outfits!

    ReplyDelete