I ended up with a nice load of clothes. The most exciting things I got were: two new pairs of black pants (which I really needed) and a hot pink dress that will look adorable with leggings when I go out on the town. (I totally copied Kate, who was at the same party, because she posted her haul on her blog too!)
I should mention before we went to the party, Kate showed us Cosmo's new trick:
Marily came over and was able to hang out with us too!
After spending time with family today, I met Julie at the movie theater to see The Hunger Games. Amazing. It was very close to the book and I loved every second of it! I think I liked Katniss more because there wasn't inner dialogue. You should go see it AND read the book if you haven't already! Any student of mine that has read it has loved it, so if you're looking for a book for a kid that doesn't like to read, this is your book.
Anyway, then I drove back to St. Cloud. Boo. It was a good homecoming because I came home to a box that looks like this:
I bought new Dansko sandals because technically I'm not allowed to wear sandals that show my toes at work. I'm really excited about them; I'm pretty sure my cousin, Jamie, has the same ones, so I guess I just want to be like her! :-)
That's all that's new. Now I get to correct the night away! I know you're jealous.
Love the shoes. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are CUTE. I squealed when I saw them and Pete thought I was reacting to a picture of a baby or something. I had to explain that that was my reaction to a pair of sandals. <--spaz.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I can't wait to wear them!
ReplyDelete