Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Apples and Raspberries, Oh My!

WAY back in September, Nik and I went to Afton Apple to pick some apples. We went a little too late in the season--the apples were picked over but we were able to find some good, tasty apples. I discovered that in Minnesota you can go places to pick fruits other than apples. They had raspberry bushes. It was very cool! Here are some fun photos from the visit:


Adorable kid watching!

About to go pick raspberries





Nik stole my camera and got a picture of me.

The juggling performance. :-)

Adorbs.

I know that this is mostly photos... but that's how I roll! You should expect a blog post about my new cooking toy. Be excited. I shall be doing what teachers do best. I'll be grading it! Here's a preview:





2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love seeing your photos, so keep them coming! Also, I want to go on a photo adventure with you sometime, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are always great and I'm happy to see that you now have one good pan. We'll have to build on that!

    ReplyDelete