WARNING: I'm going to vent and that's it! You may ignore this.
These are the things that are stressing me out right now:
1. My car. It sounds funny... AGAIN. I think it might be another wheel barring and that will probably cost me another $500... not to mention the car guys always tell me my "sway bars" need fixin' and that I need new tires... how much is too much before I go get a newer car??
2. Renewing my teaching license. I am all set to go... except that the website won't work for me no matter what browser I use. It won't let me add another field to my existing license. I have a help ticket in the queue... ugh.
3. Student loans. Thanks to my lovely university, they have labeled me as "graduated" even though I am still a full-time graduate student. So my student loans have sent me a bill and charged me an extra $300 in interest because I am back in "re-payment."I called them today and sorted it out with them but now I have to call my school and have them sort it out on there end so they can remove the extra $300.
4. Doctors bills. I went to the doctor for an infection that wouldn't go away with over the counter meds and it cost me $120 for the doctor's visit and labs. SERIOUSLY?! I hate my insurance.
5. I have 130 portfolios yet to grade. 'Nuff said.
6. I have to clean out my entire classroom because they are taking out the carpets.
7. I'm still sick.
OK. I'm done venting.
Labels
Teaching
(30)
Weight Watchers
(13)
cooking
(13)
Running
(12)
Clothing Challenge
(11)
Food
(10)
Clothes
(8)
Photography
(8)
family
(6)
Exercising
(5)
Reading
(5)
weight loss
(5)
Hair
(4)
Puppies
(4)
Apple Products
(3)
Camping
(3)
DIY
(3)
Shoes
(3)
Travel
(3)
Anne Frank
(2)
BWCA
(2)
Canoeing
(2)
Christmas
(2)
Half-Marathon
(2)
Movies
(2)
90s
(1)
Boundary Waters
(1)
Bucket List
(1)
Hunger Games
(1)
MarchSelfie
(1)
cats
(1)
flash mob
(1)
iPad
(1)
iPod
(1)
DUDE. The car stress sucks. And the doctor bills? UGh! I owe $300 for a 20-minute endocrinologist visit. TWENTY MINUTES. There is no reason these docs should be charging this much--crystal clear evidence that our healthcare model is broken.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I know you're stressed, but on the bright side, you've probably never been more efficient. Like they always say, if you want something done right away, give it to a busy person!
Sorry you're feeling stressed right now but that's pretty normal for this time of year. It's like you have to pay for those two glorious summer months - both at the end of the school year and at the beginning. It's like when I go on vacation. Pay before and after. Glad you got the student loan situation sorted out and hopefully our car won't cost too much. I just learned I have to replace brakes so I understand the pain of fixing vehicles.
ReplyDeleteSunday will be fun and 0 stress...