Google.com/flights
Seriously. Ah-mazing.
Say you were trying to go to Chicago for cheap. You can search by location. See how much flights cost for your date ranges.
Or if you know where you want to go but want to find the best price, you can search by dates. You can change the number of days you'd be going to see if that affects the prices.
I just purchased my tickets to Europe using this. I found it was cheaper to fly into Stockholm so I'll be visiting the home country! The amazing things was that the price Google told me, was EXACTLY the price I paid, including taxes.
So. July 17th-August 2nd I'll be in Stockholm, Paris, and Rome. I. Can't. Wait. I'M FINALLY GOING TO EUROPE!


Good info! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited about your trip! You better write about it (I know you'll be taking lots of pictures)!
I'm so glad you are doing some serious traveling this summer. You will love it!
ReplyDelete