Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Bet My Place Smells Better Than Your Place!

I know I suck at blogging and it's been a while. Get over it already. :-)

I. Love. The. Holidays.

I love the way the lights twinkle. I love the way things smell. I love finding the perfect gift for people I care about. I love Pinterest.

Today I made Holiday Stove Top Potpourri!

It was incredably easy and smells AMAZING. This will last me weeks (supposedly). It will/may turn brown, but as long as I add water before I fire it up again, it should be just fine. I highly suggest trying this out. It also makes a perfect gift if you have colleagues or people you don't want to spend a fortune on. At work, I'm involved in Secret Santa so I made a bag that included all the ingredients for this with the "recipe". I thought it was a pretty awesome idea.

Fresh cranberries and oranges... how could you go wrong?!

Water, an orange, 1/2 cup of cranberries, 3 cinnamon sticks, 1 tbsp whole gloves, and a dash of nutmeg. Perfection! 

I've been feeling guilty about blogging. I have future plans to tell you about my Chicago trip, to talk about my addiction to scarves, and to tell you how my next DIY project turns out. Maybe I've found my New Year's resolution...

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna use your post as my post today because I feel like death (yet, still at work!) and can't muster up the energy to write something coherent. Huh. Good thing that's my job, eh?

    ReplyDelete