My favorite pie is strawberry rhubarb pie. Is it a good idea to eat pie all the time? No. Moderation in everything.
I ran to the grocery store yesterday since I'm actually going to be in St. Cloud this week. While looking for frozen fruit for my smoothies, I saw rhubarb! I just threw in ingredients that I normally would with the green monster smoothie.
Abbie's Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie
2 Servings -- 4 WW points
In a blender put in...
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup frozen rhubarb
1 banana
1 cup orange juice
a splash of vanilla
Blend and enjoy!
Labels
Teaching
(30)
Weight Watchers
(13)
cooking
(13)
Running
(12)
Clothing Challenge
(11)
Food
(10)
Clothes
(8)
Photography
(8)
family
(6)
Exercising
(5)
Reading
(5)
weight loss
(5)
Hair
(4)
Puppies
(4)
Apple Products
(3)
Camping
(3)
DIY
(3)
Shoes
(3)
Travel
(3)
Anne Frank
(2)
BWCA
(2)
Canoeing
(2)
Christmas
(2)
Half-Marathon
(2)
Movies
(2)
90s
(1)
Boundary Waters
(1)
Bucket List
(1)
Hunger Games
(1)
MarchSelfie
(1)
cats
(1)
flash mob
(1)
iPad
(1)
iPod
(1)
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yummmm! You're such a cook, so interested in new recipes so I'm hoping you move home soon and cook for me!!
ReplyDelete